View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2017, 12:41 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Spellbook of Mesmerize (Vote for DR Playtesting)

I agree the first list is the primary list, the second list just represents a good back up option since preventing 2W is better than 1W. You draft the spell planning on using it to shut down the Punisher, but then he never targets the MD figure with his first shot and falls early. Batwoman or Black Widow are still in your opponents army though and become the remaining best option for spell use. Drafting one of each into the opposing army for testing purposes seemed like a good idea but then after seeing the first list I ended up making up 3 test armies that each featured 2 off the first list. Should then hopefully be able to cast the spell when someone off the first list is attacking in all 3 tests. I'm going to try to get them knocked out in the next couple of days.