View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2015, 01:06 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Holocron of Chewbacca

Why does Chewie die for Life Debt?

I played a game today where Vader towed his Wookiee slave into battle, took 5 wounds, then would have taken another wound, but instead destroyed full-health Chewbacca instead, which left me wondering what the little blaster shot that would have finished off the bloody and battered Lord of the Sith did so that it killed the mighty Chewbacca. I wondered if it would't be better if Chewie was forced to take the wounds, possibly resulting in his death, rather than dying automatically, even if it's just a scratch.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!