View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2009, 06:37 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
GreyOwl's Custom Terrain

These are all from a year or two ago, but I thought I'd collect them in a single thread. I plan on posting some newer one so I wanted to collect them in one place.

Note: click on the pictures for a larger view.

This is a Bone Bridge I made from a Lemax Halloween set. I cut off the rails to widen the bridge (to fit HS bases), removed the pumkins and added skulls from another set, glued a hex on either end, and repainted the whole thing.

Here's the card for the bridge:

These are some columns I made by repainting wedding cake columns, and a dead tree that's a slight mod and full repaint of a tree from a Lemax Halloween set.

The gargoyle on top isn't part of the column, that's just a custom figure sitting up there.

This is a Kyrie Crypt (my personal favorite!), made from a wedding cake decoration and a pair of Raelin wings. I chiseled the decoration to make it look old, sanded off the happy wedding wording, and repainted it all.

Here's the card for the Kyrie Crypt:

Here is a custom graveyard made with the same wedding cake columns, some fences from a Lemax Halloween set (pumpkins cut off and repainted), and a bunch of repainted tombstones and gargoyles (repainted), also from a Lemax set.

Here are the cards for the tombstones and the fence:

For the fog in the graveyard, we have 2 possible house rules we use for it:

MIST - all figures in mist have their range reduced by 1, not to go below 1. All figures in mist roll 1 additional defense die.

FOG - All figures in fog have a range of 1 (including special attacks and special abilities), roll 1 less attack die, and roll 2 additional defense dice.