View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2015, 06:34 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: TAF's Customs UPDATE: CHAINSAW FANATIC

Maybe I will jack up his points--although none of these Customs are meant for anything other than just fun. Flameslayer's super-cool big dragon's around 600 points; maybe that's a better number. I couldn't resist the idea of having all of his stats (save life) be 6's. 650-700 points sounds more fair, but the threat of instant-kill abilities looms ever-present in the background--that's the risk you run I guess!

And yes, Sir Denrick was fun to recolor into Sir Clay. I try to have a lot of Special Marker abilities for Tenacity, and he's not a bad pick for the Macdirks. Those guys need the help.

~TAF

*edited the points--Ancalagon is unusable for 500 point games now. If you'd ever like to try out these customs but don't necessarily agree with all their powers/points, feel free to edit them as you see fit for your own play. I'm just the idea guy.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; January 19th, 2015 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Edited points