View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2021, 09:05 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon: Other Games!

@OEAO similarly for this thread I was thinking a list of offered games, their hosts, and who is interested in playing could be kept in the OP, to help facilitate making sure there's enough interest to bring something as well as organizing who's interested in what. Again, a one stop shop for everyone to check before ScapeCon, and let me know if it sounds good and you want me to take over the OP and keep the list running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Battleball with @mrbistro Advanced Rules anyone?
Fireball Island
Unmatched/Star Wars: Epic Duels
Original or new version of Summoner Wars?
Haven't played Battleball advanced rules, but would be open to trying.
Have played Fireball Island, open to another round.
Have played Unmatched, open to another round. Could bring another copy of Epic Duels for a larger, more epic game.
Have played Summoner Wars, would like to try the new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
7 Wonders
Azul
Kingdomino
Evolution
Smash Up

~Dysole, collection hampered by getting most of her games stolen from her car last year (well and the car but that got reacquired so it was just the games that were lost)
Have played 7 Wonders, would play.
Have played Azul, would play.
Haven't played Kingdomino, would like to learn.
Have played Evolution, open to another round.
Have played Smash Up, open to another round (and have a spare Sheep faction if someone wants it).

(Also @Dysole check out my Other Game Haves and let me know if there's something that would help replace your lost collection.)

I'm throwing out there:
7 Wonders Duel/Clash of the Lightsabers/Mr. Jack Pocket/Onitama (for anyone looking for a 2-player showdown)
Codenames (with lots of players!)
Dominion (I have a curated "good cards" box ready to go)
Eldritch Horror (one of my faves)
Fauna (something different!)
Formula D (a season across several tracks to see which Team scores the most points!)
The Lady and the Tiger (super portable and options at different player counts)
Loopin' Chewie (to be combined with @Deroche 's sets for an epic tournament)
Marvel Champions (excellent superhero co-op, I could run some people through a campaign!)
Shift (super portable)
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/...-card-kingdoms (fun fantasy engine builder)
Wits & Wagers (party game vibes)
Xia (space sandbox!)

Heroscape: Arena of the Valkyrie (WIP, hope to have enough "finalized" to play at ScapeCon)
Left 4 Scape Heroscape variant (WIP, will need to polish a few rules and make a few maps)

Also check my BGG list and let me know if something sounds interesting (and if it has expansions, chances are I have some/most/all).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13