Point Total (500)
Map: Valledonn Fortress
Glyphs: Wannok and Valda

Cuzmo_of_Gilead: Nilfheim, 3x Greenscale Warriors, and Motley Max
Scaperedude: 3x Marro Stingers, Nakita Agents, Izumi Samurai, and Motley Max

Which units survived?
Cuzmo's Motley Max with 4 wounds

General Battle Report
A very close match in the end, a Max vs Max showdown during the last part of round 7 and into round 8 of the match. I had the first four initiatives and was able to use Nilfheim to take out most of the stingers, but also after taking a good amount of wounds. Nikita agents moved in after the stingers and were also able to put some wounds on Nilfheim. I had to engage with the agents to take them out, as Scaperedude spread them out nicely. At this point, Nilfheim was hanging on with 1 wound left for a few turns. Scaperedude's Max started taking out more of my Greenscales and eventually Nilfheim on round 6. Max continued to use chain grab and take out my Greenscales, until I had one left and my own Max. In round 7, I had Max with 2 wounds and 1 Greenscale vs Scaperedude's Max with 3 wounds. I lost my last Greenscale to Wannok and then it was Max vs Max. Round 8 was crazy where the Max's survived each other's attacks until my Max was able to put a final wound on Scaperedude's Max to win. Could have easily gone the other way during this final round.

How useful were playtesting units' powers and how often did they come into play
I did not get to use Max's ability because when I started to use him, all the small figures of my opponent were gone. But Scaperedude was able to use Max's chain grab on at least 3 Greenscales. It was very effective on these melee units, and because of this ability it kept Scaperedude in the match and almost got him the victory.

Additional Comments
I wished I had brought Max into the game earlier, but with Nilfheim low on health, I went with him to try and take out as many units as possible, and then I would use Max to finish up the game as needed. Overall it was a great game and an incredibly close finish.