View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape League: Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Sign me up! Now I need to think of my second build. (As the first is already done for me. )
Well, you did still need to figure out those last two spaces and 130 points.

I know what I want to play, but not being able to play Raelin in both armies is making it tricky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I'm interested in signing up, but do you have to submit your armies right now?
You have to submit your armies with your entry, yes. However, we intend to take all entrants - if we have more than 16, finals will possibly end up being a 5th round. So, as long as you're in before the deadline, you're good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Also my brother wants to sign up, he doesn't have an account yet, but we are in process of making it. Can he have a spot reserved until we get his account sorted out?
He can sign up as "infectedsloth's brother (not on Heroscapers)" as far as I'm concerned, as long as you're willing to take PMs from people and schedule his games for him. After all, we wouldn't want to turn away a Gencon tournament champion.