View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 02:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures -Star Wars- Darth Tyranus & Yod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Kenobi and Yoda both have a Force Ghost power but they are different powers. Since I know you sometimes design figures across wide time spans I figured I'd point it out in case it was not intentional.
This is one of the main reasons I put these cards here. It gives me several new sets of fresh eyes looking them over!

Of course the idea is that Yoda adds defense (in keeping with his character), and older Kenobi adds both attack and defense. It really then becomes a simple special ability name change to differentiate the two. To be honest that's something we never, ever caught, or even considered.

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe Yoda's SA could be called Defensive Force Ghost perhaps?

Thanks Japes!
Glad to help.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.