View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2021, 01:44 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby! toyhandle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Godzilla and friends

For King Caesar's Class, I would for sure go Guardian.
For his personality, my personal rank of currently in-use options are in this order:
dedicated>devoted=protective>relentless=unyielding=fierce

For Ghidorah, I like the idea of the pop, and that he can’t attack non-huge figures more than once. They tend to fire in short wild lines, so I would adjust the ability to do that.

GRAVITY BEAMS SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 7. Attack #.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line within # spaces from King Ghidorah. All figures on the chosen spaces and in clear sight of King Ghidorah are affected by this special attack. Roll # attack dice once for all affected figures. If you destroy a destructible object with this special attack, roll # unblockable attack dice against each figure that was adjacent to that destructible object, one at a time. If King Ghidorah is unengaged, he may use this Special Attack up to two additional times. King Ghidorah may not attack a non-Huge figure more than once per turn.

Also, one of the most Lunchbox moves he could do would be to strangle adjacent Huge figures with his necks/tails. I don’t know if this is the best way to do it, but here’s a shot.

THREE HEADED MONSTER

When King Ghidorah attacks with a normal attack, he may attack up to 3 times or 2 times if there are 7 or more wound markers on this Army Card. When an adjacent Huge figure makes a normal attack against King Ghidorah, that figure rolls 2 fewer attack dice.

Should his normal range be 1?

Last edited by toyhandle; April 19th, 2021 at 02:08 AM.