View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2021, 05:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Couple Thoughts

I like a lot of that simpler wording with two minor additions. We should add an "if possible" to Wynonna's wording just in case a future figure prevents OMs from being placed. I think she should also have to have a numbered OM on her as well so that she can't just be added to an army to mess with someone and then they just throw the X on her over and over.

For the duration of the game does potentially have a memory issue which is best to avoid which is why the figure that uses it (WWL) has a marker. It's why I suggest any figures she kills go onto this card so you don't have to remember which figures she killed. So have it be something like.

PEACEMAKER GUN
When attacking a Demon or Undead figure, if Wynonna Earp rolls 2 or more skulls, the defending figure cannot roll defense dice. If a figure is destroyed by this special power, place it on this card.For the duration of the game, figures on this card destroyed with Peacemaker Gun cannot be placed on battlefield.

~Dysole, otherwise happy