View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2015, 11:59 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
DanieLoche's HS tools

Hello !!

Please find my new website :

It includes :
  • en and fr Army Cards gallery for all the official figures + Valhalla Customs.
  • The best army card blanks around there, for the 3 styles (D&D, classic, Vine), including the general logos and the blanks for Soundwarp custom generals.
  • Some embedded databases
    • the whole heroscape bestiary (including VC)
    • WIP - the visual HeroScape Synergies, will include VC. All the nodes redirects to the book of the figure !!
    • Argus spreadsheets
  • The Hall of Valhalla Customs, with a better navigation system into the web page.
  • some bonus
    • My reworked Valhalla Map
    • A cheat Sheet / reference sheet for all the terrain rules and particular rules often used but also often miss-used. (only in French for now)
    • A Drow name generator, with the meaning of the name
    • Some avatars I made till now for a project
    • An official artworks gallery.
  • Probably more to come !!

Old post :
Spoiler Alert!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; October 12th, 2017 at 11:45 AM.