View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:10 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Personwholives Randomly Updated Customs Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
RELENTLESS ATTACKERS SPIRIT 1 is one of the easiest to apply and understand, but still it is surprisingly the most classic in style (and innovative and should have been obvious to create--like a "why haven't many people considered this yet?" moment) special ability that I have seen in a while.
Yeah, I thought of that. I figured somebody would have made a similar power already. To be fair, I didn't go digging for one, so it could have already been done. But I thought it was a good, straightforward, and interesting idea, that could definitely bring some strategy to the game.

He's enough of a heavy hitter that you want to take him down, but once you do, he can really hurt you. Knock one defense off your Krav... that could be a big turning point.

I was trying to keep the points under 80, but I may have given him too much oomph for that. If that is the case, dropping the attack to 4 would be my preference over punching the points to 75+. But, glass-jaw. So I'm not sure.

Also, I'm hoping to get some playtesting games in this weekend, so that should help me get a better sense of him and his value.

ETA: I have no idea how to make a card, so this might show up in MCC or the like soon.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs

Last edited by personwholives; May 14th, 2012 at 04:04 PM.