View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2012, 12:47 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Invincible: Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
First off let me say I'm excited to see Invincible started. I've been reading some of his comics and they are really good.

I like Protector or Adventurer for his class.

I'm not a huge fan of the way Invincible Punch SA works. Seems too easy to use for something I don't see him doing too often. I like something more like this with a once per round restriction. Here is something I've had saved that might be workable here:

FLYING PUNCH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5 + Special.
Instead of moving and attacking with [hero] normally, you may use this special attack. Move [hero] up to 4 spaces before attacking. If [hero] attacks a figure that was at least three spaces away before [hero] moved this turn, roll two additional attack dice. This special attack may only be used if [hero] was not engaged at the start of his turn and used Flying for all of his movement this turn.

He should definitely have Super Strength and Flying!
Adventurer would be cool with the Fan Four synergies, but at the same time, I'm thinking that'd be way too powerful. And he usually works on his own. What about Guardian? When I worked on a Robot design, I gave him some synergies with Guardians (Guardians of the Globe), and Invincible works with them occasionally, so it might fit.

That SA is basically Hawk Swoop in a special attack form. I think I prefer what's in the OP.