View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2011, 05:21 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of SUPERBOY - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I have the same reservations about so easily destroying a glyph and the same like for Pulled Punches being on the card that Hahma does here.
The only other thing I'd mention is that I'm not sure if "Timid" is the perfect fit here ... something with a similar shade of meaning, sure, but I don't think that's quite it yet. Innocent? Reluctant? Passive? Reserved? Stoic?
My first take I had him as INNOCENT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I liked "Pulled Punches" honestly ... Maybe a better theme there would be that he subtracts skulls unless there's a nearby Legionnaire who's wounded (so he kind of echoes Thing with Adventurers/Scientists in that he goes ape when you hurt his friends, but in this case he's not using his full strength until he faces such a situation).
Also, please update the title here to Superboy (Kal-El) when you have a chance, A3n. (Not all caps, with secret identity to differentiate it).
I was thinking that Pulled Punches not work when near a Legionnaire would be a good synnergistic (yes I'm making up words) change myself but I couldn't thematically justify it, but the idea of being near a wounded Legionnaire is great. I like it.