View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:35 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Beyond that, though, personally I would never agree to the choice of figure. A bronze dragon is not a green dragon any more than a daisy is not a tulip. Even if you paint it green and say it's from Icaria, that dragon design is clearly a D&D bronze dragon. I couldn't get past that.
Well, we already have an adult blue dragon (Quahon) who somehow lost/absorbed his front legs (see Blue Wyrmling) on the way to adulthood.

A color change doesn't see so drastic to me.
I agree. We have Super Battle Droids for crying out loud. I don't think Super Battle Droids every time I look at them, I think Zettian Infantry. I'm pretty sure when most people see that sculpt they think Green Wyrmling, and if it went through SoV I'm pretty sure it would reinforce that viewpoint.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.