View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2011, 12:16 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
The card in the book is not the same as the card posted by Thruth in the Home page !!!
I prefer the one in the book.

I was wondering why C3V had revised the text revealed by ZBeeblebrox in Scaper of the week #69
Quote:
GORILLINATOR ATTACK BONDING
After revealing an order marker on Zaeus, you may take a turn with a squad of Gorillinators you control before taking a turn with Zaeus. The Gorillinators cannot move during this turn.
I was happy to read this.
It's simple, clear and avoid any problems that may possibly occur when a character attacks out of its turn.

The other text seems clear and safe at first, but I fear it is more likely to cause confusion in some circumstances.