View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2019, 10:15 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New England Heroscape: 4x400

Quote:
Originally Posted by farkenshmore View Post
Hi I will be attending this Saturday! do i need to bring order markers and stuff or just my armies?

I have played casually for a few years but this will be my first tournament!
I hope I know all the rules correctly XD I have only played with people that I have taught the game before...
Awesome, look forward to meeting you there.

Ideally you would bring order markers & dice with you along with your armies, although I will have a few spare sets for anyone who forgets them and you're welcome to them if needed. But assuming you have them, do try to bring them.

And if you have any rule questions during the event (or before/after), I'd be happy to answer them.