View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2016, 07:48 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Jason Voorhees - Public Playtesting

Thanks again for the response.

I'm likely going to test that myself with Daredevil in his place here in a few, and see what happens. His Friday the 13th for me though has never been greatly successful. There's several rounds he sits out, failing the 40% chance each time. He's also never been a big damage dealer in any of my games, only managing 2-3 wounds usually. However, I never played him with as many lockdown units as you have here, so I'm curious if that's going to be an issue. Bats also makes a decent point that the FF struggle against this type of army.

At any rate, a natural change to be made would be to add in the Super Strength roll subtraction as was considered prior. Upping the roll required to be a 10 or higher, and subtracting 3 from the roll if the figure has Super Strength would certainly tone things down a bit.