View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2017, 10:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Herofly's Custom Terrain

I'll echo the others as when I first started making custom terrain I also used up tiles I later wish I had back. I didn't stop using tiles all together, as sometimes it is nice to be able to lock your custom item into a board, but I'm certainly more open to just making something that sits on top of the tiles now.

I like those portals you made, you thinking about having any custom rules for moving into one and coming out the other one? Those foliage tiles are nice too and handy when you want to make a more realistic forest or jungle board. Just not enough objects came in the Forrest and Jungle sets for my liking, I like having a dense forest/jungle.