View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: capsocrates' maps - Mulberry Bush and Posies added - 5/2

Awesome maps, capsocrates!

I especially like Pocket Full of Posies. In fact, I was looking for a map to build to run some playtesting on soon (next week or so), and I might try out Posies.

I love when people try working with the idea you implemented into Mulberry Bush, though I do worry with that one on both its size and some of the outer pieces not seeing play. I'm not sure how easy it would be, but if possible it might be nice to add some more height around the outside of the map.

I also really like Helplessness Blues, it should make for some really fun quick games. I do worry, though, about both of the side-jut-outs not seeing much use (especially the tips). Sure, range will generally go for height, but with the small size of the map and the road, I think melee will be on them too quickly for them to get to the height.

Reset is also a nice looking one: it both actually looks cool and I think it should play well. I really don't have any complaints or worries about that one.

Again, awesome maps, capsocrates; and if not Posies, I'll try to get one of your maps up soon and tell you what I think after I get a couple games.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!