View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 04:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Just Breathe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
NAME = BRIT-CIT JUDGE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON
CLASS = JUDGE
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 100

JUDGE
See wording above.

JURY
Any other figure with a Judgement Marker on their card has the class of Criminal in addition to the class on their card. Criminal figures roll one less die when defending against attacks from this figure a Brit-Cit Judge, or two less dice if that figure is Common.

EXECUTIONER

If this a Brit-Cit Judge inflicts one or more wounds on an opponent's figure with at least one of your Judgement marker on its card with his normal attack and there is only 1 Life remaining on that figure, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure.
Also I think this cleans up the "whose marker is it" tracking issue.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.