View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Vermin (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm not 100% sure that Adrenaline should boost Defense... I feel like a rat-dude hopped up on panic would be easier to hurt, not harder.
Totally see your point and can be easily persuaded to this argument. My goal for this power was to show Vermin's cunning at the start of a battle (making him better to use rats rather than fight himself), but as he gets injured his ferociousness takes over and it would be better to toss him into the battle. I just needed a way to keep him alive.

Quote:
Rat Swarm Control could probably mimic Ant-Man a bit more closely (just going with Rodent Heroes or something).
A little harder to do with the Rat Swarms' Swarm Movement power. If Vermin allowed multiple Rats to take a turn, then each would activate their Swarm power and mass hoards would move forward. If Vermin only allowed 1 rat swarm to take a turn, then it would greatly cut his value. That's why I went the route of move and attack terminology on Vermin

Quote:
Maybe spin the Plague Immunity off into its own power? We're not hurting for space and it feels a bit weird tacked onto Rat Swarm Control.
Agreed.

Quote:
Anyways, yeah, other than minor stuff like that he looks good to me. Long overdue!
Thanks

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points