View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2011, 07:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wrecker - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Does he throw his crowbar a lot, and does it magically return to him like Mjolnir does to Thor?
Based on this from Marvel Comic Database, yes.

Quote:
Equipment

Wrecker's Crowbar : The Wrecker wields a four-foot long cast iron crowbar which has become virtually indestructible through extensive contact with the Wrecker's enchanted skin. Wielded by the superhumanly strong Wrecker, the crowbar becomes a weapon of vast destructive potential. The Wrecker has used the crowbar to demolish entire buildings in minutes and to hold off the thunder god, Thor, in battle. The Wrecker has used the crowbar offensively as both a throwing weapon and a bat. Because of the teachings of Ulik, The Rock Troll, he can throw his crowbar and have it return to him, much like Thor's own hammer.
Regarding Demolition, just in case. The premise of it is based on him trying to demolish a building or anything really to help bring the enemy down to him or to smash things to send opponent's off their feet or smashing debris into them.

I had recently changed it from previously posted versions in the other WC threads. I took out the "choose a space" part as that was an issue with Thunderball. So instead I had him choose a figure and all adjacent figures to the chosen figures are affected instead of the radius being a couple spaces from the chosen space. I also reduced the range to 2 but made because he is smashing something after all. I didn't make the figure need to be in clear sight as I felt that the Demolition part besides bringing enemies down from up high would be him using it if he were against a wall or warehouse and using it against a figure directly on the other side of the wall or warehouse. This would be like him smashing the wall and sending debris all over etc. I made the restriction of no more than 4 spaces lower than his base so that he would be able to use it from way up high against an opponent down low as that's not the theme behind it at all.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon