View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2010, 10:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Chronos - Design Phase

I like the write up a lot and really dig the mechanics of him "marking his time" so to speak and then being able to revisit those moments in time with time travel.
I do have a couple of questions that I'm in need of some clarification for though.
First of all, if he time travels after being attacked, does he roll defense/take wounds from that attack or not? It's not clear in the current wording.
If in fact he does not have to roll defense against the attack (which would be my guess, based on how low his life and defense are), would it be possible to ever actually attack this guy and wound him with an attack? As long as I have at least one time marker on the battlefield, I can always avoid attacks with him. This means that unless there's an initiative switch or you catch him without an Order Marker and, in both cases, he had only one time marker on the map before being attacked, he's completely invulnerable. Well, I guess there are special powers that wound.
Maybe that just means he's tricky, though?
I think maybe if the number of Time Markers goes down to 2 or even 1, he might be a bit more balanced. Right now if someone with a normal attack goes up against him, I think it's going to be very, very hard to ever really get in an attack.
Of course, if he stays in the attack range and there are multiple attackers, he'd be vulnerable to that too ... it's really only single attack heroes who'll suffer big time against him ... I dunno, maybe I just need to play him and figure it out. I'm definitely loving the concepts here and I love that you avoided a D20!
Very creative stuff!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.