View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Weapons not yet in HeroScape

I was thinking about this today for some reason. What are the weapons not (yet) found in HeroScape?

There are, obviously, lots of little fiddly bits, such as various knives or throwing stars or things. But what are the major categories missing?

For instance, there are, I think, no crossbows in HeroScape to date.

There are no bazookas, either, although we have hand grenades.

Of course there is no artillery, because we are talking about weapons that one person (giant, dragon, big ugly guy) can carry. So, no anti-ballistic missile defense, and no ballistic missiles either.

There are no maces, although the Sentinels have war hammers.

There are plenty of swords, lances, cleavers, axes, arrows, and stuff like that. (Someone should make a "definitive list" of the weapons.)

So, what, aside from bare hands, dragon swoops, and magical spells, am I missing? What weapons does HeroScape need?