View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2009, 09:30 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Competitive Unit Congress

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
What do you want to see posted here versus the old thread?
I suspect that the old thread will loss activity to this thread. The old thread is really more about changes I like (with input from the community) and this thread should be all about what the Congress wants, etc. What I expect to see posted here is discussion about possible errata to be proposed, reaction to the voting results, and anything relating to how the Congress is running, etc.

Quote:
If I have ideas for making changes, do I post them here or there?
Yeah. Future council members will probably be viewing most of the posts on this thread and that will be the best way to get ideas in front of them and on the proposed list.

Also, as for changing the term errata, I'll spend some time trying to think of a better term. Ollie is right, I don't want to give the impression that there are errors in the cards or that somehow the system isn't balanced. The tournament scene has taken the game in a direction that it wasn't necessarily designed for. This organization is simply about trying to make slight adjustment to the great units that have been produced to bring more variety into the tournament scene.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".