Re: C3V Public Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Hey folks!

I'm not normally someone who recommends specific units, but due to the nature of Pathfinders distribution model, I highly suggest getting the Cultist common squad figures, the Slime monster and the big demon looking thing. I have just received the figures and they are all excellent. The designs in development are also excellent, and eventually the well will run dry.

I know it can take some time from announcement to release, but the investment now is worth it, and you won't want to miss these when they are gone. Additionally people can always help out in play testing. The more Play testing the more releases!
Cultists are which figures?
Sorry, I know the Thrune as cultists since they worship hell and all that. Pathfinder has a reasonable mythos if you care to learn it.

Not to be confused with the Nhah Scirh (which you should also buy if you have the chance). One of the more under rated squads if you ask me.
Our local group has been developing a group concept for some of those figures. They are solid for 'Scape customs - though availability might be a challenge for common squads.

We had discussed adding the Demon from the Planeswalker set and a Horned Demon from an earlier release.

Fire Diabolist = Demon = Leader
Thrune Agent = Human = Cleric
Priest of Asmodeos = Human = Cleric
Thrune Enforcer = Human = Cultist
Lamashtu Thug 1 = Human = Cultist
Lamashtu Thug 2 = Human = Cultist

Pathfinder Battle Mini: Convention Promo Slaver Demon