Thread: Godzilla
View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2010, 05:52 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Godzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I wouldn't have bothered Searching when it comes to customs. I know that most custom pages won't have Godzilla in their name. Don't bother trying the post search. It will only get maybe 100 worthless posts.

You'll be this by the time your done searching
Really? I searched 'Godzilla' in custom army cards and only 15 results came up.
The point was that you'll get more results than your actually looking for. Usually, I can't find anything other than on the "Search Thread Titles" option. I can never find anything unless I actually knew what I was knew the title of the thread.

On a side note, looking through 15 threads(often times the same ones) isn't as effective(not the word I'm looking for, but it'll have to do) as some may think.
It is. Especially with customs, because almost everyone updates the first page.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler