View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2015, 04:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Asterios

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
From my memory, is this the first special attack that grants an additional ability without having to attack? In this case disengage? Referencing the other movement special attacks, Kumiko already has disengage and I don't believe that Augamo gains it.

If that's true then this would be the first special attack where you might want to use your special attack without attacking? Is that within the rules? Example being wanting to disengage freely from a figure you don't want to wound (Krug, 1 lifee viking spirit, chokepoint holder...) or if you want to make a beeline for kelda or a treasure glyph in TQ.
It is within the rules to do so, at least as far as I can tell. Also notice that it is only 5 move rather than the normal move of 6, so it's not just a straight advantage.