View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2007, 05:39 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Pretty nifty, Bixby. I can see you've put a lot of work into it and it will remain part of my arsenal in riding herd on my armies.

One note for those less familiar with Excel is that the order of units in the pull down lists for the Unit Details and Army Creator tab is the same as the order of those units in the Roster tab. To make them alphabetical, highlight cells B3 through AB104 and select from the menu Data->Sort. In the box choose Sort by: Column B - Ascending and hit "Okay". This will make your unit lists alphabetical without messing up the data associated with the characters.

I look forward to seeing more knobs and buttons in the next release

~Aldin, happy to have more tools with which to play

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham