View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2015, 07:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Sir Heroscape's customs

Sir Heroscape's Custom Units

Welcome one and all to my Heroscape custom units thread!! Here you'll find a wide variety of who knows what. To be honest, I don't have too much of a theme other than cool. If it's a cool concept or a cool figure...I'll do something with it. So let me know what you think!

I've been working on many of these for over a year...but that doesn't mean they're perfect. I feel pretty good about most of them, but any and all feedback would be nice. I'm still playtesting some, and others are even still under revision.

CHOPPING BLOCK
Feedback Requested

Below are a number of current projects I'm working up to for the SoV. They are in order of readiness. I'm curious to see what you all have to say regarding some of them as I'm kind of dividing my time between which one suits my fancy and playtesting them and altering them all somewhat simultaneously.

SoV PREP/IDEAS/RAW DESIGN
Spoiler Alert!

PLAYTESTING
Spoiler Alert!

SoV READY

IN TIMEOUT/ON HOLD
Spoiler Alert!

PERSONAL CUSTOMS
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; August 29th, 2020 at 02:40 AM. Reason: cleaning this up