View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:57 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 6/8 Hagerstown, MD Bring the Cheese, Eat the Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
Are we:

Go?

or

No Go?

Buddy Lee
Sorry for the confusion about the event. Really botched this one.
No problem. G-O. With the site down it was impossible to get updates.

I decided to stop by to see if anyone showed up, and was able to get a few good games in with ??? (Sorry I have a terrible memory for names. My deepest apologies) and her son.

If I remember correctly (Apparently that memory thing extends to more than just names):

He beat my army of Snipers, Viking Heroes, Zetacron and Realin with an army of of 10th Regiment, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Isamu, and ???.

I won the second and third games. I used the same army in the second against Repulsors, and ??? (Again that memory thing). The last game, to do something different (and since these were friendly games and not a tournament), I changed my army to Deathwalkers 9K and 8K, Zettian Guards and Warden 816. I was really surprised how well the did. I only blanked my defense once and lost DW9K.

I really enjoyed the chance to play again and just have fun without the pressures of being in a tournament. NOT having to worry about winning was very relaxing.

Hopefully something can get set up for later this summer.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Last edited by Buddy Lee; June 19th, 2019 at 12:15 PM.