View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2018, 01:57 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Peter Stanchek (Design Phase)

So maybe something more like this? I really liked Johnny's idea for the scream, that might be a good middle ground when coupled with the order marker limiting ability. I think I found a direction for the first power I'm more happy with:

Quote:
NAME = PETER STANCHEK

SPECIES = PSIOT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = REBELLIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

TELEPATHIC COMMAND
Instead of attacking, you may choose a Unique Hero figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Peter that does not have the Mental Shield special power. If it is a figure you control, take an immediate turn with that figure. If you do not not control that figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, take control of the chosen figure and that figure's Army Card, remove any Order Markers on that Army Card, and take an immediate turn with that figure. If a Hero affected by this special power is no longer within 3 clear sight spaces of Peter at the start of any player's turn, remove any Order Markers on that figure's Army Card and return control of the figure and that figure's Army Card to the player who controlled the figure before it became Telepathic Controlled.

MENTAL SCREAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
All enemy figures within three spaces of Peter are affected by Mental Scream Special Attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. After attacking with Mental Scream, chose one figure affected by the attack and roll a 20 sided die. If you roll a 20 and the chosen figure is not the only remaining card in the opponent's army, it may not have any order markers placed on its card during the next round.

PSIONIC FIELDS
If Sting or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of Peter is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, the attacking figures attack immediately ends.

FLYING

Last edited by LordVenoc; November 11th, 2018 at 03:59 AM.