Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Terrain:Uncharted Wellspring Dice Bowl 5/19/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
WOW . . . very nicely embellished ("modded"). I have one of those castles out in my shed along with three other Fisher Price designs just waiting for some hexes to be added and maybe a little paint and flock. I have no intention of going all out the way you did and unfortunately, I have no time to devote to it since I've got too many other non-HeroScape works already in progress.
Thanks. I'm not going to hex out any more of the terrain. I'm just going to make it cool looking and play hexless heroscape on it. Basically just adding accents then painting it up. This one had hexes on it because I redid the one I made years ago to use in Frostgrave and Hexless Heroscape. It could also work for dnd. I have 3 other fairly large Fisher Price sets that will be getting a makeover as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo