View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Watching the Diablo III login screen waiting for launch. So ready.
Snuck in about 15 minutes worth of Diablo III this morning before work. Made a Monk. I get to leave work in 6 hours and start playing for realz.....
I take it you weren't one of the tens of thousands unable to get on for hours upon hours then?

Why they required single player be online, with lag and all that fun stuff, is beyond me. Can't wait till the first person dies in Hardcore mode due to lag or a server disconnect.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!