View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Got my order of figures, and finally played a game to test 'em out! My brother through together a map and we had at it.

I had Batman, Darkseid, Wonder Woman, Huntress, and Mystique. (I got Batman and Darkseid first, muahaha... I just want Thor... )

He had Joker, Grundy, Vertigo, Prof. X, Cyclops, and Beast.

He sent out Beast first, and Darkseid pulverized him. Then Joker kept markers off of Darkseid as best as he could. Cyclops moved himself and the Prof. up, and blasted away at Mystique and Huntress. Huntress put some nasty hurt on Cyclops, while Grundy took out Huntress and Mystique before they could do much more. Darkseid's sitting on top of the wall, order markers constantly being removed... Wonder Woman moves up, lassos Vertigo to stop him from being annoying, but does quite take him out. Grundy then squishes WW. Down to Batman and Darkseid, Bats runs away from Grundy and finishes Vertigo, but then Grundy catches up and obliterates Batman.

Darkseid vs. 4. Darkseid ain't too scared.

I fly him up and finish Joker and Cyclops who were almost dead anyway, dodging Grundy. I wanted to punch the cripple halfway across the map, but Grundy is guarding him. I flub yet another Omega roll (I did like three times...), and D-man is down to one life. Grundy unfortunately finally catches up, and I whiff a defense roll.

Lots of fun! I just need Thor.

And Superman, Wolverine, Deadpool, Magneto....

But mostly Thor.