View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2014, 01:43 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: WARGROUNDS of SCAPE (WoS) - discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Q: Are Lexan Mats, Auggie's 5 Minute Scape mats and other printed flat maps allowed. Technically they can be replaced with a mess of the actual terrain they are representing so would fit the criteria in the OP, but I know there are a few maps designed with these mats and I wondered if they could be included for review. Personally, I think a map with an entire first level of road or shadow is a great addition that adds so much to maps, but is not feasable with BoV guidilnes.
Yes, such a map would be reviewable, for as you note, there are no strict terrain requirements. As long as the map can be built with regular pieces, it's eligible.

Different judges probably have different standards on this stuff (which is the point of having multiple judges!) but I would look more kindly on a map that had 20 shadow tiles if it was noted that it was compatible with a shadow lexan mat.