View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2014, 08:45 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Super Hero City

@Gurei-Ornery , @Hellfire , @Porkins

For up to 15 copies of a deck of 234 cards (the Max size) it would come out to about $30 per deck and about $20 for a deck of 144 and that includes shipping from my house to yours in US.

I think for everything it would take 2x234 card deck (Max size) + 1x144 sized deck which would be about $80. So essentially I would need 4 people to want this to reach magic number to reduce shipping charges.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.