View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2020, 11:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Outer Space Terrain - VOTE for Public Testin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Actually, with more testing I decided I liked that weirdness and, as I put it, it's a feature, not a bug. Most maps will have non-Cosmos spaces as start zones anyway, and if you start on a Cosmos space, you SHOULD start with your movement feeling a bit restricted, IMO.

Also, not being able to move through your own figures on a Cosmos space when not in control of your movement is kinda nice because it can help you stop the movement of figures before they drift off into the great beyond. So it's definitely something you can use tactically.

So I'm inclined to keep it as is for now, unless other testers aren't liking it.

This passes though, so I will post away. Danka.
Cool . I like that it's perfectly justifiable.