Thread: New Jersey?
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2013, 12:39 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: New Jersey?

Greetings Mickeyblaze, and welcome to the Garden State. Gosh, Abesecon is a looong way from the NYC area to come just to work out. The few of us Hard-Core HS fans that still play and participate on this site ( me, Fallow, Northgate, the Epic-brothers T&A, etc. ) have joined together with the eastern PA, Maryland, Delaware, DC and northern VA players to form a gaming group that we call "The Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers (MARS)." And all of our activities are listed in a Forum Thread under the same title in the Event Section. We've been trying to get together for an informal HeroScape Torunament somewhere between DC and NYC once a month. The next one will be this coming Sat 4/20/13 in Luthersville, MD (NE Baltimore) and you can find a LINK to the details on page 52 of the thread that I mentioned above if this [ Link ] ...doesn't work. Two years ago, I got laid off and sold my house in Long Branch, Monmouth Cnty, to start an early retirement (haha; - ) near Ocean City, NJ in Cape May Cnty... so maybe we can get together sometime for 'Scaping. Are you familiar with Jester's Playhouse on Tilton Road in Northfield?

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; April 16th, 2013 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Corrected typo and added LINK to tournament thread