View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2019, 03:56 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [AotV] UNIT NAME (Leyline Phantoms) - Pod 0 - Design

Telefrag actually seems quite strong to my eyes, and I don’t know that Phased Out is a neat enough defensive power to justify being a new one when Stealth Dodge or the like would do. Some tweaking could probably alleviate those concerns, though. Here are my initial thoughts for these guys if we want to go a different direction.

1/6/1/3/4

Blink
Instead of moving normally with a Phantom, you may place it on any empty space within 3 spaces. When a Phantom is placed with Blink, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Phase Grab
Before a Phantom uses its Blink special power, you may choose an adjacent small or medium figure. After placing that Phantom, you may place the chosen figure on any empty same-level space adjacent to that Phantom. Placed figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks. [figure race] are not affected by Phase Grab.