View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2017, 12:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
He definitely talks about C3G, but doesn't mention the name. Something you young'uns probably don't know is that Tom used to correspond with Bats and Griff. At one point he said that he'd do a review of World's Finest if we sent him a copy. He didn't realize it was a custom fan-made project at first.
I believe Bats sent him some rebased mini's and cards at one time. Tom reimbursed him of course.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.