View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2020, 09:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

That was my initial thought as well, but then I started to wonder how many games would last another 3 rounds after he first goes down. So then I thought about combining the healing aspect with the dying part like so..

DIED FOR OUR SINS

After removing this figure from play, remove all markers from all cards and immediately end the current round.

Since it effects everyone, if could really backfire on you by healing your opponents army up to full right when you have them on the ropes. Or it could save your game if things aren't going well by healing all your figures and giving you another chance to roll better dice.