View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2018, 05:59 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Selling a lot of My Collection (New items up)

Put up my last in box set - RotV Walmart Exclusive Edition with EOV. Also have Woo and Skahen up.

Gonna move onto my dice towers/dice boxes next. I have several from Vixentor I got a long time ago, I think a few I won from tournaments. They're really nice, but I don't use them. Hopefully they'll find a good home with someone who uses and enjoys them more than I.

I also have a lot of Summoner Wars and Monsterpocalypse I'm looking to sell. Not sure how sought after they are but if anyone's interested in those games I'm gonna start putting up some lots soon.

I'm going to put more 'scape up too but now I'm onto my opened stuff and I need to see what exactly I'm willing to part with and what I'm keeping. Should probably do some inventory soon...

I have a little too much gaming stuff I've acquired over the years