View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2013, 05:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: vegie's customs

Vegie customs!

The Fire Giant is pretty cool. I love the pun, because it makes sense on so many levels. He's a better unique, IMO. The newer pathfinder figures are pretty rare and even the commons barely reach minimum availibility.

Here's how I would play him. On the first round, I'd stack all my OMs on him and run to the opposing side, hitting things with my 5 attack. Once I'm about to die, I BLAZE OF GLORY in the opposing start zone, trying to kill everything around me.

He seems to be priced accurately. Maybe a personality change or a class change is in order, but what you have seems fine to me. I don't think he needs a third power, unless you want to add a "simple" one. Very nice job overall.