View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2011, 11:42 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: LeftOn4ya's Classic Customs to Fill in Holes

Kunoichi Assasin - Ninja General/Flagbearer from Shiori

I need to fix tomorrow - supposed to be 85 points, but even that might be to cheap. Brings Ninjas close to tourney level. Does not have bonding perse but you do not need to use an order marker on her if under attack.

Plus I updates some stuff - changed elves to eladrin and reduced range as 5 move 7 range was a bit to much. However they are a great addition to any army and I would give A- and are definitely a fun army. If you can keep them out of range and alive they are rely deadly, but once 1 is killed they go down in value quickly. However even with 1 still alive you can get 2 attacks and I had a game where 1 came back to do cleanup at the end.

I think the roman leget is really hard to use as you need 3+ squads of greeks/romans and 2+ squads of archers and 3+ legets to get full use (which not only costs a lot of points but eats up 21+ spaces) and then order management is tough. They did not do so well to help archers but at least they are a cheap bonding option for greeks/romans. I need to find a different way to help roman archers then.

Gimli is fun but not overpowered even with squads as the other dwarf heroes are so great that even this flagbearer is not as good as them. I need more playtesting with Qilué Veladorn and Vorgyn - I don't like being evil so I need to get a friend to playtest against me.

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 10th, 2011 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Changed stuff.