View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2021, 12:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

I probably wouldn't have his class as Fighter. I would assume it would be assassin or ninja, he's not exactly heroic when he's acting as Ronin.

Stealth Leap 12 seems a bit unrealistic for an unenhanced Human. I'd probably go with Acrobatic Leap 6 instead. I just can't buy Hawkeye jumping to the top of a castle wall without any powers.

Also find it a tad uninteresting that he just get's 3 melee attacks in a turn even with a Leap in between. I might give him no base range (he's primarily a sword fighter), and change the special attack to represent throwing stars or something and just go with Close Combat Dexterity from the new Black Widow design. That would let him attack, use Acrobatic Leap then attack again. The throwing star attack could be something like Captain America's Shield Throw, but with an attack of 1-2 with skull doubling to represent the piercing aspect of the stars.