View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2011, 06:02 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Re: LilMoochie's Maps and Scenarios

Large Scenario Maps

1) Frozen Keep. (1xROTV, 1xTT, 1xRTFF, 1xFOTA) I had a couple scenarios in mind here. I wanted an ambush where the attacker has to get BY the castle rather than inside it. Victory conditions state that they just have to get a character tot he exit tile. In playtesting my kids beat me- my NOTW was 1 HEX away! I'm also working on a three-player variant where it's two attackers versus one castle defender. The secret passage into and out of the castle makes things interesting.

2) The Dungeon at Aldra-Mur
This was just a map I made up as I went along but I'm pleased with the way it turned out. We've done a few variants here. Greater Ice Elementals were pretty handy because they turned all that water into a highway for figures getting in and out.

1) 2 of us breaking into the castle to steal a treasure glyph, then breaking out while a third tried to prevent us from doing so.
2) Player 1 is holed up in the keep while player 2 tries to kill him. Meanwhile player 3 has to come from outside the castle to save player 1.
3) Player 1 is attempting to escape the castle while player 2 spawns at the dungeon spaces a little at a time.
4) Player 1 attempts to seize a treasure that Player 2 has by the bridge.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades

Last edited by LilMoochie; July 1st, 2011 at 12:46 PM.