View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2011, 05:47 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
LilMoochie's Maps and Scenarios *Updated 5/14*

So I've updated the maps with some maps I'm working on for R˙chean's Ticalla Contest. I'm eager for some second looks as I'm not sure which maps to enter and which to bench. Feedback is appreciated!

1V1 Maps (ROTV & FOTA)

#1) Bedlam Bridge:
Spoiler Alert!

#2) Containment:
What evil lies ensnared in stone and steel? It won't be needing that treasure anymore...

2 random treasure glyphs (Brandar)
2 random power glyphs (Symbol)

TRAP: Fukushima's Vengeance: For the remainder of the game, when taking a turn with the cursed figure, roll the D20. On 1 or 2 place two wounds on the figure and one wound on all adjacent figures. On a 3 or 4, place one wound marker on the cursed figure. On 5 or higher, nothing happens.

PLAYTESTING NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

3) Dark Fountain:
Spoiler Alert!

4) Mausoleum:

This derelict burial site holds many mystical items, but is the cost of siezing them too high?

3 random treasure glyphs.

TRAP: Curse of Morindan: When this figure receives enough wounds to be destroyed, before destroying the figure control of the card is given to the opponent. The figure retains all previous abilities and stats but recieves the following modifications.

Species: Reanimated
Class: Corrupted
Personality: Terrifying
Life:1

A reanimated figure cannot be reanimated again

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades

Last edited by LilMoochie; May 16th, 2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: UPDATES! WITH PICS!