Thread: Utah soundoff
View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2006, 03:50 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
No! Not the 26th! I've got a neighborhood event I've got to attend....

What about the 26th AND Sept 9? Perhaps I'll be able to scrounge up some more players via the neighborhood & Game Night Games.
Also, what evenings would people be available, other than Saturdays? Family Home Heroscape, anyone?

In fact, Minivann, what about alternating months between Salt Lake & Utah Counties? Game Night Games has a section for larger (wargames) in the rear of their store, or Hastur Hobbies could also do it, with advance notice.
Can I tell you I'm so bummed that our condo complex has no clubhouse?

Must ponder further...at least the UT thread is current again. Hokshila, are your days of summer busy-ness finally over?